The Center for Science and the Environment (CSE), an established research and advocacy institute, is seeking a Senior Research Associate for its Water and Wastewater program. The program aims to establish policy principles, innovative technologies and implementation strategies for water and wastewater management. These efforts have been geared towards achieving the twin goals of laying the foundations for a water-savvy society and adapting to climate resilience.
CSE is recruiting an energetic young professional with experience working in research and capacity building for water and wastewater management at national and state levels. The position reports to the Senior Program Manager of the Urban Water and Wastewater Team in Delhi.
Applicants with experience in providing technical support for the implementation of pilot projects related to water, sanitation and faecal sludge management and applicants with relevant experience in developing and coordination of training programs related to water, sanitation and faecal sludge management will be prioritized.
- Development of collateral knowledge by undertaking primary and secondary research
- Manage capacity development work. Organize and coordinate capacity building programs and provide technical inputs to the design of capacity building programs as required.
- Organize and manage e-learning content and delivery
- Assist in program and project implementation, including preparation of presentations, fact sheets and other communication materials
- Write quality research reports, publish in journals and generate other knowledge products for the CSE; such as blogs, policy briefs at regular intervals
Required Skills :
- Writing, analytical and communication skills
- Qualitative and quantitative research skills for water and sanitation related projects and works.
- Willingness to travel for field work, conduct group discussions, interviews, meetings, trainings.
Qualification : Master in Urban Planning, Environment, Planning and Related Fields
Live: Minimum 3 years of work in research and capacity development with credible institutes, in the field of urban water, wastewater and sanitation.
Registration deadline: July 04, 2022
How to register:
Candidates can submit their application online (preferred) or by postal services, according to their convenience. For an online quote: Please visit http://jobs.cseindia.org and choose SRA-UWWM.
Or post it to:
Mrs. Jagdeep Gupta
Executive Director – Planning and Operations
Science and Environment Center
41, Tughlakabad Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110062
PS: Only pre-selected candidates will be informed. They will be called for an interview and a written test.