Institute for Health Innovation and Technology (iHealthtech)
National University of Singapore (NUS)
Advancing health through innovation, iHealthtech seeks to meet clinical needs through the development of innovative disruptive health technologies and bring them from bench to bedside, thereby benefiting patients and society.
The Research Group led by Assistant Professor Cheow Lih Feng is looking for a passionate and motivated candidate to join the team as a Research Associate. The candidate will be involved in research and development in the field of single cell analysis technology and will collaborate with our clinical partners on the testing and validation of these technologies.
To apply, please send your motivation letter, CV and names of 3 references (name, institution, email) to Dr. CHEOW Lih Feng ([email protected]). Only selected candidates will be contacted.
- Research and development of new single cell analysis technologies for biomedical applications
- Collaborate with clinical partners on technology testing and validation
- Mentor, supervise and train junior staff members and students
- Prepare research manuscripts, presentations and grant proposals
- Other ad hoc tasks that can be assigned
- Master’s degree in biomedical engineering or other relevant engineering disciplines from a reputable university
- Good demonstrable publication record
- Highly motivated with an ability to work independently as well as a good team player
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students is one of our top priorities, and the COVID vaccination supports our commitment to keeping our community safe and making NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. . Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interaction with students/staff/audience members. Even for professional roles that can be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence will be required.
As per Singapore legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on NUS premises from January 15, 2022. Thus job applicants will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to gain successful employment with NUS .