At Telehealth Core, we leverage technology and design to accelerate research and improve outcomes in behavioral health and chronic disease. We focus on delivering personalized healthcare interventions by creating digital tools and leveraging user and patient insights.
We are looking for a Research Associate (Project Manager) who is enthusiastic about transforming care for the elderly. In this role, you will lead the research and design of platforms that enable researchers and physicians to multiply the patients they can care for.
- Work with program teams to develop project plans that include requirements, scope, deliverables, budget and schedules.
- Oversee and plan project requests, proof of concept/value initiatives with stakeholders.
- Determine project goals to ensure the project supports business goals and strategies
- Single point of contact for program teams and project stakeholders.
- Lead and drive the business requirements gathering process and translate user requirements into technical requirements needed to implement solutions.
- Identify, manage and track issues, risks and dependencies that affect the delivery of the project outcome.
- Collaborate closely with software engineers.
- Regularly present project updates to stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The history of academic publications is a plus.
- Has relevant hands-on experience working with team-based software development.
- Good understanding of research methods and design communication.
- Hands-on experience in user research, including but not limited to observation, interviews, and focus groups.
- Experience in one or more of the following project implementation types: web application and mobile application.
- Possess leadership qualities and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with different stakeholder groups
- Possess a positive attitude in the face of complex challenges
- Experience in the healthcare sector is an added advantage
- Master in Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors and Related Fields
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students is one of our top priorities, and the COVID vaccination supports our commitment to keeping our community safe and making NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. . Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interaction with students/staff/audience members. Even for professional roles that can be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence will be required.
Considering the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone on campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to gain successful employment with NUS .
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: National University of Singapore
Department: Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health