We are looking for an experienced data scientist to join us at NUS Business Analytics Labs to develop high-performance, data-intensive applications. You must be comfortable with cloud services such as AWS, Google Cloud. Container orchestration will be a plus.
- Responsible for research and development and iteration of scenario recommendation algorithm including fetching, coarse ranking, fine ranking and re-ranking, etc., to improve user experience and revenue
- Implement federated recommender systems to preserve privacy with differential privacy and other data privacy preservation methods
- Analyze business data and formulate corresponding recommendation strategies
- Communicate with relevant business teams and participate in the assessment and implementation of business needs.
- Build MLFlow pipelines to deploy, monitor, and drive user experiences using larger deep learning models
- A master’s degree in computer science, information systems, data science, or operations research
- Strong algorithmic skills and excellent coding ability in Python, PyTorch/tensorflow framework and SQL
- Familiar with various fetching algorithms, click-through rate/conversion rate estimation, re-ranking models, etc.
- Able to understand the business in depth, easily grasps concepts and is sensitive to data.
- At least 3 years of experience developing algorithms in the areas of recommendation, search and advertising, work experience in e-commerce is preferred
- Strong organizational and managerial skills.
- Goal oriented, proactive and able to execute projects effectively, good communication skills and team player
- Knowledge of NLP is desirable. Must be comfortable with machine learning and deep learning approaches for recommender systems and NLP.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Business school
department : Analyzes And Operations
Eligible Employee Referral: Nope
Job Application ID: 13962
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students is one of our top priorities, and the COVID vaccination supports our commitment to keeping our community safe and making NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. . Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interaction with students/staff/audience members. Even for professional roles that can be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence will be required.
As per Singapore legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on NUS premises from January 15, 2022. Thus job applicants will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to gain successful employment with NUS .