Impartner Ranks # 1 in Partner Management Automation in New Report from Analyst Firm Research in Action

The Research in Action supplier selection matrix is primarily a survey-based methodology for supplier assessment, in which 63 percent of the assessment is based on a survey of the company’s IT or business decision makers. The remaining 37 percent is based on the analyst’s judgment, which is based on a combination of intensive interviews with software or service providers and their customers, as well as their informed and independent perspective as as an analyst. This approach is one of the key differentiators of Research In Action in market research. For this report, RIA interviewed 1,500 budget marketing and sales managers in companies around the world. RIA selected the suppliers who had the highest buyer review scores, but ignored those with less than 15 reviews or who did not match the market profile.

“What is clear from this year’s report is that the pandemic has both accelerated digital transformation and created a new dimension of partners requiring a much more responsive and dynamic digital platform,” said Peter O’Neill, author of the report and research director, Research In Action GmbH. “The landscape of PMA providers will leave out pure PRM or TCMA. Impartner is the world leader in partner management automation tools and automates the entire partner journey, for each type of partner.

It is a lesson in humility and enthusiasm to be the solution our market knows and trusts to manage their entire partner journey, ”said Gary Sabin, vice president of product at Outsource. “And certainly, to be recognized for our customer satisfaction, our value for money, and as the company that can best meet contemporary partner management demands through a single streamlined platform is incredibly rewarding. These things are at the heart of what the Impartner team strives to deliver to our customers around the world every day. “

Join Sabin and O’Neill on November 11e, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. MST/ 4 p.m. CEST for a webinar, where they will discuss these trends in partner search automation and management for 2022 and beyond. Register here.

This news follows the company’s recent announcement of a $ 50 million round of financing, led by Brighton Park Capital with the participation of existing investors Savant Growth, Emergence and Golub Capital. Recent releases of breakthrough products from Impartner include Impartner PX Partner Experience, an ultra-fast, modern and general public interface designed from the start to delight partners and accelerate indirect sales; Journey Builder, which helps companies choreograph the perfect partner journey; and Program Compliance Manager, which helps solve the # 2 issue facing channel managers by managing program compliance.

About research in action
Research In Action GmbH is one of the leading independent information and communication technology research and consultancy firms. The company provides both forward-looking and practical advice to businesses as well as to supplier customers.

About the partner
Impartner is the fastest growing and most award-winning provider of channel management technologies, including its flagship Partner Relationship Management (PRM) and Channel Marketing Automation (TCMA) solutions, which help businesses around the world to manage their relationships with partners, drive demand through partners, and accelerate revenue and profitability through indirect sales channels. For more information on Impartner, which is based at that of Utah technological home, Silicon Slopes, visit impartner.com.

Partner contact:
Kerry Desberg
Partner
[email protected]

SOURCE partner

Related links

http://www.impartner.com


Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *