Evolve business intelligence, today released a new market research report on “Global clinical trial management systems market size was valued at $842.6 million in 2020 and is projected to reach $2.49 billion. dollars by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 14.04% from 2021 to 2028.”
For more information on the report: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=parity&reportCode=010509
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to disruption in the supply chain leading to decreased demand or supply shortages in the clinical trial management systems market. Travel restrictions and social distancing measures have led to a sharp drop in consumer and business spending and this trend is expected to continue for some time. The trend and preferences of end users have changed due to the pandemic and led manufacturers, developers and service providers to adopt various strategies to stabilize the business.
In terms of the impact of COVID 19, the Clinical Trial Management System Market report also includes the following data points:
- Impact of COVID19 on Clinical Trial Management Systems Market Size
- End user/industry/application trend and preferences
- Government policies/regulatory framework
- Strategy of key actors to fight against negative impacts / post-COVID strategies
- Opportunity in the clinical trial management systems market
According to Nisha, Principal Analyst, Evolve Business Intelligence, “The recent COVID scenario is expected to have a positive impact on the clinical trial management systems market. COVID-19 has disrupted several industries and people’s lives. This increases the need for clinical research to develop a coronavirus vaccine. »
Some of the major clinical trial management system players holding high market share include Oracle Corporation, Medidata Solutions, Parexel International, BIOCLINICA. These players are using collaboration and expansion as a key strategy to gain significant market share to compete with market leaders.
The clinical trial management systems market is analyzed on the various segments mentioned below:
- Final user
- Medical device manufacturers
- Small and medium-sized pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Large pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
The study also contains a complete value chain, along with details of the key factors affecting market growth (drivers, restraints, and opportunities). In addition, the report includes 10 key players in the Clinical Trial Management System market ecosystem that have been strategically profiled along with the ranking/market share of major players. In the Company Profile section, the company’s core competencies have been thoroughly analyzed along with the competitive landscape of market players and strategies such as partnerships and collaboration, acquisitions, launches and product developments, contracts and business expansion adopted by them. to grow in the market.
The key players profiled in the report are:
- Oracle Corporation
- Medidata Solutions
- Parexel International
- Veeva Systems
- Master Control
To request a free sample report, click the “Request Sample PDF” button on https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=parity&reportCode=010509
This research study makes substantial use of secondary sources, archives and databases (such as annual reports, press releases, magazines, Trademap, company websites and other databases paid) to classify and gather useful information for this analysis. The whole process involves a review of the financial records of key industry participants. After determining the overall market size, the total market was divided into several segments and sub-segments, and this information was further verified by key industry specialists such as CEOs, Directors, VPs. presidents and marketing managers.
- To define, describe and forecast the Clinical Trial Management System market, in terms of value, segmented on the basis of indication, type, technology and geography
- Forecast market size in 4 key regions: Asia-Pacific (APAC), North America, Europe and Rest of the World (RoW)
- To provide detailed insights into drivers, restraints, and opportunities in Clinical Trial Management Systems Market
- To provide an overview of value chain analysis relating to Clinical Trial Management Systems industry
- To strategically analyze each segment and sub-segment with respect to individual overall growth trends and their contribution to the overall Clinical Trial Management System market
- To analyze market opportunities by identifying high growth segments of the clinical trial management systems market
- To profile key players in the Clinical Trial Management Systems market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To analyze competitive developments such as partnerships, product launches and developments, contracts, and mergers and acquisitions made in the global Clinical Trial Management Systems market
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence and consulting company that provides innovative solutions to tough business problems. Our market research reports include data useful for micro, small, medium and large businesses. We provide solutions ranging from simple data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on the foundation of technological advancements providing highly accurate data through our in-house AI modeled data analysis and forecasting tool – EvolveBI. This tool tracks real-time data, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent developments for Fortune 2000 global companies.
Evolve business intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube
NH 48, Balitha, Vapi