To TU Dresden, Faculty of Mechanical Science and Engineering, Institute of Process Engineering and Environmental Technology, the Process Systems Engineering Group offers a job at Process-To-Order-Lab as
Research associate (m/f/x)
(subject to personal qualification, employees are paid according to salary group E 13 TV-L)
departure as soon as possible. The position is part of the eModule research projects – “Modellierung, Automatisierung, Integration und Optimierung von modular aufgebauten Elektrolyse-Anlagen” and is limited until March 31, 2025. The employment period is governed by the Research Contracts Act fixed term (Wissenschaftszeitvertragsgesetz – WissZeitVG). The position offers the possibility of obtaining an additional academic qualification (eg a doctorate).
- programming of industrial controllers for the automation of test benches, as well as support for the creation of simulation models;
- evaluation, adaptation and extension of existing standards for the internal use cases of the project;
- versatile evaluation, execution of weak point analysis of modular concept for water electrolysis and benchmarking of optimization, scaling and integration concepts for modular water electrolysis plants water to be developed under the project.
- Above average university degree in the field of automation technology, mechatronics, information systems technology, process engineering or related fields
- enthusiasm for new challenges in the field of modularization and digitalization in the process industry and in particular for the application in the field of green hydrogen;
- highly developed organizational and communication skills;
- goal-oriented and solution-oriented independent working style;
- English and German written and spoken fluently.
- Experience in project management and/or coordination is desired.
For this project, we are looking for curious and ambitious young researchers who love new challenges and want to actively shape the trends in hydrogen electrolysis automation for the next few years and decades. Are you a creative mind for whom current limitations are more of a challenge than an obstacle? Do you enjoy solving complex problems and taking on responsibilities within an interdisciplinary team? Then the Process-To-Order Lab offers you the right opportunity. With us, you can contribute creatively to an extremely dynamic interdisciplinary research environment and actively shape the future. Tasks provide a variety of opportunities for personal development.
Further information on the Process-to-Order Lab can be found at: https://tu-dresden.de/ing/forschung/bereichs-labs/p2o-lab.
Applications from women are particularly welcome. The same goes for people with disabilities.
Please send your complete application accompanied by the usual documents by May 31, 2022 (the stamped arrival date of the university’s central mail service applies), preferably via the TU Dresden SecureMail portal https://securemail.tu-dresden.de by sending it as a single pdf document with the title “eModule_Application, [your name]” to [email protected] or to: TU Dresden, Fakultät Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik, Institut für Automatisierungstechnik, Professur für Prozessleittechnik, z. HD. Frau Christin Haupt, Helmholtzstr. 10, 01069 Dresden, Germany. Please submit copies only, as your application will not be returned to you. Costs incurred to attend interviews cannot be reimbursed.
Reference to data protection: Your data protection rights, the purpose for which your data will be processed, as well as further information on data protection can be found on the website: https://tu-dresden.de/karriere/datenschutzhinweis.
Please find the German version under: